Apple Tree Club
During term time The Apple Tree Club offers out of school care to children who attend Finedon Infant School and Finedon Mulso CE Junior School.
Children from other schools are welcome to join our Holiday Clubs. Download our Apple Tree Flyer here.
The Apple Tree Club Offers:
- A safe and secure environment
- A friendly, caring, atmosphere
- The opportunity to relax after a hard day at school
- Food and drink snacks
- The opportunity to take part in physical activity
- Access to a wide range of activities
- The opportunity to do homework if appropriate
- The opportunity to develop social skills and independence
- Breakfast club operates each morning from 8.00 a.m until the start of the school day.
- Children are escorted to both Finedon schools.
- Breakfast is included.
- We offer places for after-school care and these are available from the end of the school day until 5.45 pm, during school term time.
- Subject to available spaces, occasional bookings are also welcome.
- Children who are enrolled at the Club are escorted from schools to the club at the end of the school day.
- Children may be collected from the Club at any time convenient to parents, but no later than 5.45 pm.
- A snack is included.
- The Holiday Club operates every day during school holidays (except Bank Holidays) and training days.
- The club is open from 8.50am – 5.45pm
- Half days available
- Option to add breakfast available
If you would like to know more about The Apple Tree Club, please telephone the Club Manager, Caralyn Cox on 07766 978 374.
The RELOAD Programme
The Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) programme is funded by the Department for Education. This Easter, Local Authorities across Northamptonshire supported by SSG are coordinating a holiday programme through this funding, supporting families to reload and reset, ready for our next chapter.
The RELOAD programme offers eligible children and young people across the county the opportunity to access in-person and virtual sessions designed around healthy eating and cooking, physical activity, arts and crafts, experience days as well as providing every participant with a substantial meal each day.
This is a great opportunity for our children to build friendships, try something new, gain confidence and reframe their mindset ready for their worlds to open up again.