Apple Tree Club
During term time The Apple Tree Club offers out of school care to children who attend Finedon Infant School and Finedon Mulso CE Junior School.
Children from other schools are welcome to join our Holiday Clubs. Download our Apple Tree Flyer here.
The Apple Tree Club Offers:
- A safe and secure environment
- A friendly, caring, atmosphere
- The opportunity to relax after a hard day at school
- Food and drink snacks
- The opportunity to take part in physical activity
- Access to a wide range of activities
- The opportunity to do homework if appropriate
- The opportunity to develop social skills and independence
- Breakfast club operates each morning from 8.00 a.m until the start of the school day.
- Children are escorted to both Finedon schools.
- Breakfast is included.
- We offer places for after-school care and these are available from the end of the school day until 5.45 pm, during school term time.
- Subject to available spaces, occasional bookings are also welcome.
- Children who are enrolled at the Club are escorted from schools to the club at the end of the school day.
- Children may be collected from the Club at any time convenient to parents, but no later than 5.45 pm.
- A snack is included.
- The Holiday Club operates every day during school holidays (except Bank Holidays) and training days.
- The club is open from 8.50am – 5.45pm
- Half days available
- Option to add breakfast available
If you would like to know more about The Apple Tree Club, please telephone the Club Manager, Caralyn Cox on 07766 978 374. Caralyn is the Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL) for Apple Tree Club. She can also be contacted on email@example.com.